RE: [pg-astro] Wabash Valley Astronomical Society Meeting, 2/3/2013, 12:00 am

  • John Mahony
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013
      Yahoo was in the process of updating the calendar function the last time I was adding events. Somehow it's got the time zone wrong for this group (it uses GMT) and I can't get it straightened out. But it works for the pg-obs and WVAS groups, so I'm not sure what's happening. I think I'll have to delete the event and re-enter it.
      -John

      > To: pg-astro@yahoogroups.com
      > From: lmwieland@...
      > Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:47:53 -0500
      > Subject: Re: [pg-astro] Wabash Valley Astronomical Society Meeting, 2/3/2013, 12:00 am
      >
      > Is this the LateNite version of the monthly WVAS meeting??
      >
      > The meeting will REALLY be held SATURDAY Feb. 2 from 7:00 PM to
      > whenever it gets done at Cumblerand Elem's WLO.
      >

      > pg-astro@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >

      > > Reminder from: *pg-astro Yahoo! Group
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pg-astro/cal>*
      > >
      > > Title: Wabash Valley Astronomical Society Meeting
      > >
      > > Date: Sunday February 3, 2013
      > > Time: 12:00 am - 1:30 am (GMT+00:00)
      > > Location: West Lafayette Observatory\, on the grounds of
      > > Cumberland Elementary School\, 600 W. Cumberland Ave.\, West
      > > Lafayette
      > > Notes: Note that this notice is sent automatically every month but
      > > does not apply in January
      > >
      > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      > >
      > > Copyright © 2013 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights
      > > Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
      > > Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

    • Edmund Harfmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013
        I think I've fixed it.. We'll see next month