Thanks Niels, I can't find his technique but I'm sure I will, thanks for pointing this guy out. He's right to share his discovery that growing your ownfrank_bowman
Google for Mark Shepard hazelnut or chestnut propagation of terminating. There's some good blog posts on the topic N On 13 Nov 2017 23:33,nocompost
Thanks Bruce, yes, sand is probably a good idea. Won't come with any bugs worms or slugs either. I'll try that. Perhaps nowadays I'm not putting them intofrank_bowman
edible and otherwise useful plants. This group is for
general discusion around the topics of interest to
users of our website and will also be a place where
regular updates are posted.
- Sep 3, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.