No good picture of flowers,, but I second a Guava, - leathery - opposite foliated.... small bush... Geir Flatabø 2015-11-20 19:27 GMT+01:00 merrettgeirflatab
Could be strawberry guava? Javier Cosp Paraguay To: email@example.com From: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:35:10 +0000 Subject: RE: [pfaf]trebol3
It might be a species of Calotropis, possibly C. procera, the Apple of Sodom, and if so is inedible. http://cooltemperate.co.uk Cool Temperate Postal Address:orftuk
edible and otherwise useful plants. This group is for
general discusion around the topics of interest to
users of our website and will also be a place where
regular updates are posted.
- Sep 3, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.