Re: [pfaf] Hi All

  • Joanie MacPhee
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2001
      Hi guys, I am here too....

      Melana, perhaps Rich meant that *he* would perhaps one day add plant
      specific links one day from specific plants on *his* site to appropriate
      articles on *your* site. Not sure, but I do not think he was asking you to
      do more work~~~

      Joanie

      > : Nice one for the plug. I've seen your site before, which is really
      good.
      >: Somehow I didn't get a link added, there is now.
      >: It would be nice to add plant specific links to all your articles, maybe
      >: oneday.
      >:
      >: ttfn
      >: Rich
      >
      >Well...truth be known I want to be PFAF when I grow up. :-)
      >But for now I do what I can. <snip>
    • Andre and Melana
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 25, 2001
        Oh you know Joanie...I keep you around to do my thinking for me! LOL
        Hadn't even crossed my mind he was talking about his end...guess I am just
        to used to doing things from my end.

        I will say Rich that I promote the PFAF web site as often as possible and
        link to it often in my articles. Really the best there is. I also have Ken
        Fern's book and find it was worth every penny.

        Maybe if you like we could discuss some of the plants mentioned in it.

        Yeah...I know...restless on my end.... :-)

        Melana
        --
        Edible Wild Kitchen http://www.ediblewild.com
        Suite101 http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/5055

        : Melana, perhaps Rich meant that *he* would perhaps one day add plant
        : specific links one day from specific plants on *his* site to appropriate
        : articles on *your* site. Not sure, but I do not think he was asking you
        : do more work~~~
        :
        : Joanie
        :
      • R J Morris (Plants For A Future)
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 26, 2001
          On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Joanie MacPhee wrote:

          > Hi guys, I am here too....
          >
          > Melana, perhaps Rich meant that *he* would perhaps one day add plant
          > specific links one day from specific plants on *his* site to appropriate
          > articles on *your* site. Not sure, but I do not think he was asking you to
          > do more work~~~

          Indeed that is what I ment, modulo time.

          Rich