Re: To Kristina Patmore, re: NBGW

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi Kristina

      I felt the same way about the online version (I had found it previously..)
      It was good to know it was there, but I don't think I'll always have the internet, so I took the plunge.

      Namaste.

      _________

      Hi Steve,

      Yes, thanks for those.
      A Modern Herbal has been on my wish list for a while now but there is
      a free online version at
      www.botanical.com - follow links to 'mgmh section'
      which is really worth knowing about and very nicely laid out.  I
      think it's the complete book that they have on there, but using the
      site just makes me yearn for the real thing even more.