[Fwd: Opportunity to Tenant]

  • Webweaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20 6:20 AM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Opportunity to Tenant
      Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:50:05 +0100
      From: self-reliance.net <eaglewoman17@...>
      To: pfaf@...

      There is now an opportunity to tenant at the School headquarters.
      The front duplex apartment is being readied for an international
      exchange student (east bedroom) -- probably arriving in late summer of
      '06. The west bedroom is being offered, preferably for those interested
      in the lifestyle described in our book Extreme Simplicity. The property
      is a registered Habitat by National Wildlife Federation. The water is
      solar-heated, and the attic is cooled by a solar-powered fan.
      Well-trained canine companions are welcome. Gardening and composting
      are available, as is practical water-recycling. The household is
      vegetarian, which doesn't necessarily limit your choices when you are
      away from the property. You will be free to assist on Integral
      Gardening/Foraging Tours, a GREAT chance to learn crucial life skills
      and arts.

      -- Quiet hilly area, safe friendly neighborhood
      -- private room with locking door
      -- 2 entrances
      -- bath w tub, kitchen w stove & refrig, living room-office privileges
      -- good parking, street or driveway
      -- yard areas, 1 with doghouse
      -- wireless DSL
      -- Dish Network
      -- laundry
      -- share DWP/gas (maybe $30?)
      -- for quiet sober non-smoking single that won't have
      boyfriend/girlfriend stayovers

      $600 per mo, $1710 move-in w refundable app fee $40. Phone me after 11a
      pacific time if you want an application. 323-344-1452.

      Dolores Nyerges

      Live Light upon the land
      that you would not be earthbound