Re: [pfaf] allium

    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 4, 2005
      It does not seem like anyone other have answered.
      According to Stephen Barstow, the answer is
      YES ! and
      YES.

      and the sulphur / thiols in alliums (as well as Brassicas) have
      important nutritional impacts on stressed bodies !

      Geir Flatabø

    • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
        group.

        File : /Trees by the Billion.doc
        Uploaded by : derriereupgrade <MrtnAskey@...>
        Description : Newsbreak on global forestry

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
          group.

          File : /education
          Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
          Description :

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
            I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
            this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
            unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
            to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need to
            allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
            course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
            done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
            possibility?

            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
            > group.
            >
            > File : /education
            > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
            > Description :
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL:

            http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
            lfiles

            > Regards,
            >
            > cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
              Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
              possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
              will be no more excuses for silly questions!

              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

              > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
              > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
              > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
              > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
              > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
              > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
              > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
              > possibility?
              >
              > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              > >

              > > Hello,

              > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
              > > group.
              > >
              > > File : /education
              > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
              > > Description :

              > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

              http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
              > lfiles
              > >
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

            • Jim
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                ...all assuming that moderation is agreeable.

                --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so
                there
                > will be no more excuses for silly questions!
                >
                > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                > > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                > > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an
                option
                > > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                > > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                > > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                > > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                > > possibility?
                > >
                > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                > > >

                > > > Hello,
                > > >
                > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                > > > group.
                > > >
                > > > File : /education
                > > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                > > > Description :
                > > >
                > > > You can access this file at the URL:
                > > >
                > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                > > lfiles
                > > >
                > > > Regards,
                > > >
                > > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

              • Richard Morris
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                  --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                  > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                  > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                  > will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                  There is a database section of the group, in that you could create a
                  table which could store references or such like, anyone could add
                  references to such a table.
                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008
                    Thanks Richard. We now have a group booklist/reading/info section:

                    Please feel free to add any references including links that provide
                    useful info for people.

                    Thanks

                    Jim

                  • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                      group.

                      File : /kentlaneshawinsnow.3gp
                      Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                      Description : The English Greenwood in deep winter

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 18, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                        group.

                        File : /V020709_14.290001.3gp
                        Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                        Description :

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 4, 2010
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                          group.

                          File : /Video-0001.mp4
                          Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                          Description : Brightling Agroforestry Experimental Food Woodland Meadow - Video

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                        • ryborgryborg268
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 13, 2010
                            Whoops! sorry about that. The file is listed here:

                            ...Brightling Farm etc. Its very poor quality but I left it up there for novelty value.

                            Cheers

                            Jim