  • jardinsfelins@voila.fr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      Why is everyone so silent on this list ? Shy ? Come on there must be something to share !!!!
      Love to all,
      michelle.
      Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.
    • Robert Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2002
        Hi Michelle,
        I'm silent simply because I'm very busy writing books,
        editing a magazine and sowing seeds, but I will ask if
        you know of any forest or woodland farms and
        eco-villages in France? One of my book projects is a
        thing called Ecology & Being and in it I'm looking at
        bioregional food production.
        All the best,
        Robert

        =====
        BLUE: http://www.bluegreenearth.com

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • Richard Morris
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2002
          Robert,
          > I'm silent simply because I'm very busy writing books,
          > editing a magazine and sowing seeds, but I will ask if
          > you know of any forest or woodland farms and
          > eco-villages in France? One of my book projects is a
          > thing called Ecology & Being and in it I'm looking at
          > bioregional food production.

          Whats the book your writing?

          We have some contact for French project in our Links Page

          http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/Links.html#EU

          Rich
          --
          Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
          Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ