Re: Trees for Health gifts

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Griselda <griselda1@b...> wrote:
      > However, rather cheekily, because you have included some Œbusiness¹
      > information in your email, (and I think your website is absolutely
      > brilliant, BTW) I am writing to ask if you would like to be included
      on the
      > enewsletter list of my smallbiz network, and whether you know anyone
      else
      > who¹d like to be on it too.

      Generally commercial posts are discouraged from the list, unless they
      relate specifically plant based educational activities. Course
      listings are OK.

      Rich - list moderator
    • Griselda
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
        Re: [pfaf] Re: Trees for Health gifts Hi there,
        I am mortified that my email went to the whole list, I thought (naively) that it was going only to Liz Turner of Trees for Health. I would not deliberately have done this and I apologise to everyone for this disruption – it was just unawareness of how this works technologically.
        I find the discussions here very very interesting.
        Thanks
        Griselda

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Griselda <griselda1@b...> wrote:
        > However, rather cheekily, because you have included some ‘business’
        > information in your email, (and I think your website is absolutely
        > brilliant, BTW) I am writing to ask if you would like to be included
        on the
        > enewsletter list of my smallbiz network, and whether you know anyone
        else
        > who’d like to be on it too.

        Generally commercial posts are discouraged from the list, unless they
        relate specifically plant based educational activities. Course
        listings are OK.

        Rich - list moderator

        Garden home dallas <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Garden+home+dallas&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=JvkwT2WCXDuSqvH-_eAbD> Organic gardening <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=_SaG1hvoAD95MjVXvh5jMw> Home and garden accessory <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+and+garden+accessory&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=oyBC_iYKNVDhN3>
        Organic gardening magazine <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening+magazine&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=sjlSKJMcw6Yfx> Organic gardening supply <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening+supply&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=KGabgDhcPJYcLAa> Organic gardening pest control <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Organic+gardening+pest+control&w1=Garden+home+dallas&w2=Organic+gardening&w3=Home+and+garden+accessory&w4=Organic+gardening+magazine&w5=Organic+gardening+supply&w6=Organic+gardening+pest+control&c=6&s=176&.sig=1y3-qLUM8>

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • biker muggridge
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
          Yes Please.

          Richard Morris <webmaster@...> wrote:
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Griselda <griselda1@b...> wrote:
          > However, rather cheekily, because you have included some Œbusiness¹
          > information in your email, (and I think your website is absolutely
          > brilliant, BTW) I am writing to ask if you would like to be included
          on the
          > enewsletter list of my smallbiz network, and whether you know anyone
          else
          > who¹d like to be on it too.

          Generally commercial posts are discouraged from the list, unless they
          relate specifically plant based educational activities. Course
          listings are OK.

          Rich - list moderator

          Mike Muggridge

          AKA MikeThe Trike
        • Richard Morris
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Griselda <griselda1@b...> wrote:

            > Hi there,
            > I am mortified that my email went to the whole list, I thought (naively)
            > that it was going only to Liz Turner of Trees for Health. I would not
            > deliberately have done this and I apologise to everyone for this
            disruption
            > ­ it was just unawareness of how this works technologically.
            > I find the discussions here very very interesting.
            > Thanks
            > Griselda

            I had suspected that it had been meant to go direct to Liz. Apology
            accepted, no harm done.

            Rich
          • Dee Harris
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
              Griselda, I found the email interesting and amusing. Hi! Wolf here. Hven't posted yet until now and I do so love a humorous beginning.
              BB,
              Wolf