Mastic

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      Kirk Dymbrowski writes:

      Other than the common Mastic tree mentioned in this database is anyone
      familiar with a form called Mt. Atlas Mastic? I
      saw this at the Boyce arboretum in Arizona. Is this simply another
      common name for the common mastic? it seemed considerably larger
      than most Mastic trees.

      Just curious if anyone has heard of this, "mt. Atlas" variety,
      and if so...is it a species...how is it different from a normal
      mastic? Or perhaps its just an ecotype and a
      variant on the common name.
      Kirk Dymbrowski kirk.a.dymbrowski.1@...
      or kdymbrowski@...

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ