New file uploaded to pfaf

  • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
      group.

      File : /Newsletter 3.2.pdf
      Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
      Description : Newsletter from Pentidy woods

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      pfafrich <webmaster@...>
    • Lena Israelsson
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hello,
        Do you know if all species of allium edible? And are all parts of the plant
        edible?
        lena i

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 4, 2005
          It does not seem like anyone other have answered.
          According to Stephen Barstow, the answer is
          YES ! and
          YES.

          and the sulphur / thiols in alliums (as well as Brassicas) have
          important nutritional impacts on stressed bodies !

          Geir Flatabø

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
            group.

            File : /Trees by the Billion.doc
            Uploaded by : derriereupgrade <MrtnAskey@...>
            Description : Newsbreak on global forestry

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
              group.

              File : /education
              Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
              Description :

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need to
                allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                possibility?

                --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                > group.
                >
                > File : /education
                > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                > Description :
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL:

                http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                lfiles

                > Regards,
                >
                > cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>

              • Jim
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                  Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                  possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                  will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                  --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                  > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                  > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                  > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                  > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                  > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                  > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                  > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                  > possibility?
                  >
                  > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Hello,

                  > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                  > > group.
                  > >
                  > > File : /education
                  > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                  > > Description :

                  > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                  http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                  > lfiles
                  > >
                  > > Regards,
                  > >
                  > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                    ...all assuming that moderation is agreeable.

                    --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                    > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                    > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so
                    there
                    > will be no more excuses for silly questions!
                    >
                    > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                    > > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                    > > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an
                    option
                    > > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                    > > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                    > > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                    > > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                    > > possibility?
                    > >
                    > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > > >

                    > > > Hello,
                    > > >
                    > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                    > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                    > > > group.
                    > > >
                    > > > File : /education
                    > > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                    > > > Description :
                    > > >
                    > > > You can access this file at the URL:
                    > > >
                    > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                    > > lfiles
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards,
                    > > >
                    > > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                  • Richard Morris
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                      > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                      > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                      > will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                      There is a database section of the group, in that you could create a
                      table which could store references or such like, anyone could add
                      references to such a table.
                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008
                        Thanks Richard. We now have a group booklist/reading/info section:

                        Please feel free to add any references including links that provide
                        useful info for people.

                        Thanks

                        Jim

                      • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                          group.

                          File : /kentlaneshawinsnow.3gp
                          Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                          Description : The English Greenwood in deep winter

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 18, 2009
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                            group.

                            File : /V020709_14.290001.3gp
                            Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                            Description :

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 4, 2010
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                              group.

                              File : /Video-0001.mp4
                              Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                              Description : Brightling Agroforestry Experimental Food Woodland Meadow - Video

                              You can access this file at the URL:

                              Regards,

                              ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                            • ryborgryborg268
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 13, 2010
                                Whoops! sorry about that. The file is listed here:

                                ...Brightling Farm etc. Its very poor quality but I left it up there for novelty value.

                                Cheers

                                Jim