Sustainable ,Agriculture Development Program, Nepal

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: PDC
      Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:04:43 -1200
      From: helpcenter <helpcenter@...>
      To: <pfaf@...>

      Dear Sir,

      It is my pleasure to introduce myself; I am Ramesh Nath Sharma from
      Nepal, working with non profit making organization named Sustainable
      Agriculture Development Program, Nepal as an executive director from its
      inception. However I have been working in the field of organic
      agriculture since 12 years. Nepal is an agro based country. Near about
      81 % people are solely depend with agriculture. In this context, with
      out developing of this field the country cannot be developed as a whole
      which my own view. Viewing to this I am struggling in the field of
      organic agriculture. Organic agriculture is only way to save this earth
      what I thought. For this purpose we have established a demonstration
      organic farm which is under construction. Our main goal of this is to
      make propagation of the related activities to organic agriculture such
      as permaculture, biodynamic, biointesive etc in sustainable way. To
      aware the farmers about the advantage of organic agriculture related
      component is our another objective. We want to develop it as training
      center in future. All these activities are not introduced properly in
      Nepal although there are enormous possibilities to develop such
      activities. We are thinking of to conduct PDC in our farm. Due to lack
      of fund we are being disappointed. As an executive director of this
      organization would like to request for your kind suggestion and
      consideration in this regards. Concept paper of PDC is attached herewith.

      I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

      Sincerely,

      Ramesh Nath Sharma

      Executive Director,

      SADP-Nepal,