Re: [pfaf] Help Needed

  • andi wiltshire
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2005
      due to the response am now blocking this site! thought people were meant to be a bit more helpful?  we have tried a number of plants and nothing seems to want to grow!  anyway off to find nicer people

      "A. A. Pasternak" <aap@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Point taken. My apologies. I let my experiences with another person on
      a different list affect my response on this one.

      I could have offered help a different way:

      "On the pfaf website you can find this page.
      "Plants for Problem Places - North Facing Walls and Deep Shade"
      http://www.pfaf.org/leaflets/ProbPlac.php

      Maybe that will point you in the right direction."

      Nothing wrong with asking "did this work for you?"
      What I was trying to say is once you have a plant in mind to use, this list
      is an excellent
      resource to know how and what worked.

      Regards,

      Al