Multi-Species Planting

  • Robert Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi all,
      For the past 15 years or so I've been experimenting
      with multi-species close companion planting. Over the
      last few years I keep hearing a reference to a
      European study of something similar. The last time was
      in reference to different species of grasses but I'm
      sure I heard of a study involving self-seeding
      annuals. Ultimately I am hoping to create forest
      garden conditions with self-seeding annual edibles.
      Does anyone know anything about these European studies
      and if anyone else is creating similar conditions, and
      what the results are?
      Robert
      An Talamh Glas

      =====