Re: [pfaf] kiwi fruit in UK

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22 10:08 AM
      We are growing kiwi (fruit) plants (Actinidia chinensis) here in Norway,
      getting fruit is not possible from those plants we have, still they are
      nice climbers.
      Actinidia arguta Issai , is fruiting well.

      Once i had a talk with Max Lindegger , Permaculturist from Australia. He
      was quite sure that there were varieties in New Zealand, that had so
      early maturing fruit, that they would ripen also in Norwegian climate.
      I have not got the varieties, and neither the names.

      Geir Flatabø