VIRUS ALERT!!!!! Do not open any attachments!

  • ingrid glass
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hi,

      I had an email from this group yesterday & the attachment contained a
      trojan (hidden) virus. The attachment was called 'tax-.....' or '.....-tax'
      I seem to remember. Our excellent anti-virus software managed to pick it up
      but we still did a virus scan of all files on our computer which took hours.

      DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!!!!!

      Ingrid
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "ingrid glass" <ingrid_glass@h...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I had an email from this group yesterday & the attachment contained a
        > trojan (hidden) virus. The attachment was called 'tax-.....' or
        '.....-tax'
        > I seem to remember. Our excellent anti-virus software managed to
        pick it up
        > but we still did a virus scan of all files on our computer which
        took hours.

        > DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!!!!!
        >
        > Ingrid

        Sorry about that folks. Some virsus writer spoofed my email address
        when posting to the group. I'm now moderating posts from myself so it
        does not happen again.

        Rich