Re: [pfaf] Re: Access to perennial seeds

  • A. A. Pasternak
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2005
      Hi Kattia,

      Because of pfaf's non-traditional focus, it will be hard to determine who is the best supplier for what plants they promote.

      Here a list of catalogs from every seed company that can be found.

      And here is a list of forums of garden people.
      Many people love to exchange information about where they got
      seeds / plants etc

      Also check the local www.freecycle.org in your area. Make a group, if you don't have one.

      Best wishes,

      Al

      My Urban Garden projects
      http://urbanwild.diary-x.com
      Items wanted and Thanks
      http://tinyurl.com/3vsuc
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 17, 2006
        Thank you for being so helpful with a lot of hard to find information. Very much appreciated!
                                                                Kate