RE: [pfaf] [Fwd: Granada TV seeking Men with partners/wives/families to take part in a lifestyle exchange]

  • c.ince@rgu.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hmmm-

      Just wondering whether the exchange is going to be with Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Littlejohn, unless of course they've roped in some exec at Monsanto....

      Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:44:17 +0100
      From: Charles, Che <Che.Charles@...>
      To: <webmaster@...>

      We're making an aspirational show that will fairly represent everybody
      in it. The man who takes his family to live and work in an plants for a
      future community would be expected to embrace this change of lifestyle.
      It is my hope that it would open his eyes to a different way of life and
      the values that come with it. For people already living in the plants
      for a future community it would be a platform to promote their way of
      life to the wider public. One would hope that it would prompt some
      viewers to take steps to towards sustainability themselves. Finally,
      for the family from the plants for a future community temporarily
      inhabiting a new world themselves, the experience would challenge but no
      doubt reinforce their beliefs and life choices, while perhaps also
      broadening their outlook on life.

      I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate in contact me with any
      further questions.

      Kind regards,

      Che Charles

      Assistant Producer

      Granada Factual

      0207 633 2826

      This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
      solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
      addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
      postmaster@...

      Thank you.

      ">Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children┬┐s Research Hospital</a>.</font>