Re: [pfaf] [Fwd: Granada TV seeking Men with partners/wives/families to take part in a lifestyle exchange]

  • Andy Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 1997
      In this same "scenario" light, have you noticed the soil dries out in just a day or two no matter how much rain fell?  I remember 20 years ago when we had a good soak we could forget about the garden for over a week....I wonder if it is the thinning atmosphere, or the pollution containing the heat?  Not to sound apocalyptic, but it is believable that in a few years we may be living underground nostalgic for "the good ol days" when all we had to worry about was a terrorist attack!
      Andrew Reed, B.S.
      "there is no way to peace, peace is the way"
      Date:       Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:44:17 +0100
      From:       Charles, Che <Che.Charles@...>
      To:       <webmaster@...>

      We're making an aspirational show that will fairly represent everybody
      in it.  The man who takes his family to live and work in an plants for a
      future community would be expected to embrace this change of lifestyle.
      It is my hope that it would open his eyes to a different way of life and
      the values that come with it.  For people already living in the plants
      for a future community it would be a platform to promote their way of
      life to the wider public.  One would hope that it would prompt some
      viewers to take steps to towards sustainability themselves.  Finally,
      for the family from the plants for a future community temporarily
      inhabiting a new world themselves, the experience would challenge but no
      doubt reinforce their beliefs and life choices, while perhaps also
      broadening their outlook on life.

      I hope this helps.  Please do not hesitate in contact me with any
      further questions.

      Kind regards,

      Che Charles

      Assistant Producer

      Granada Factual

      0207 633 2826

      This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
      solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
      addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
      postmaster@...

      Thank you.

    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        15 min of fame for anyone?

        Rich

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
          Hmmm-

          Just wondering whether the exchange is going to be with Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Littlejohn, unless of course they've roped in some exec at Monsanto....

[...]

          ">Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children┬┐s Research Hospital</a>.</font>
        • Martin Naylor

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2005
              Are they ruling out women with partners/wives/families?????
              Regards, Hilary Robinson