Permaculture Teachers (UK) Discussion List

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Announcing a new elist which may be of interest;

      Permaculture Teachers (UK) Discussion List.
      AIM: For teachers to have input into education development, ie, teacher training,
      accreditation & feedback on PCA proposals, 'my work'- also as a forum to share
      course outlines, teaching stories, do, don'ts, "this works for me". Some of this
      could feed into the PCA & Action Learning websites and as the basis of articles for
      'flipchart', the PCA's teacher's bulletin.

      Primarily oriented towards permaculture teaching in the UK although permaculture
      teachers/learners and their inputs from the rest of the world are welcome!

      To subscribe send a blank email (don't enter anything in header line) to;
      Permaculture_teachersUK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message: Permaculture_teachersUK@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: Permaculture_teachersUK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Cheers Graham

      PS. Please forward to any other permaculture teachers or others that may be
      interested, or publicise in your publications, thanks
    • Ali YILDIRIM