Re: Access to perennial seeds

  • George Mogiljansky
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26 10:04 AM
      Thanks, Rich. That's a great idea.
      George

      --- Richard Morris <webmaster@...> wrote:

      > In the mean time, the old links pages are back on
      > line
      > http://www.pfaf.org/links/linksOld1.php
      > and the list of plant suppliers
      >
      > If anyone know of good plant suppliers, please let
      > us know.
      >
      > An idea for the future is to try any tie in the
      > database pages with
      > suppliers of those plants. What do people think.
      >
      > Best
      >
      > Rich

      A huge part of the illusion surrounding the cheap oil era is that
      the only alternative to modernity is the stone age.

      Check out Dr. Williams' Proposal for a Solar Tower
      http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/mogiljan
      To obtain three pdf files (600k) -
      send your Yahoo ID only to download; or I will send via email attachment.
      http://www.geocities.com/mogiljan/SustainableFuture.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kattia Wong
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2005
        Al,
        sorry i should have been more specific. Its the perennial vegetable
        seeds that feature in an article straight from the home page that im
        looking for.
        I'd like to support the suggestion for suppliers to be added to the
        database.That would be a most valuable edition.
        Kattia
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "A. A. Pasternak" <aap@g...> wrote:
        > Kattia,
        >
        > With over 7000 plants listed nobody is going to have everything.
        Which plant seeds are you looking for?

        > Al

      • A. A. Pasternak
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2005
          Hi Kattia,

          Because of pfaf's non-traditional focus, it will be hard to determine who is the best supplier for what plants they promote.

          Here a list of catalogs from every seed company that can be found.

          And here is a list of forums of garden people.
          Many people love to exchange information about where they got
          seeds / plants etc

          Also check the local www.freecycle.org in your area. Make a group, if you don't have one.

          Best wishes,

          Al

          My Urban Garden projects
          http://urbanwild.diary-x.com
          Items wanted and Thanks
          http://tinyurl.com/3vsuc
          sorry i should have been more specific. Its the perennial vegetable
          seeds that feature in an article straight from the home page that im
          looking for.
          I'd like to support the suggestion for suppliers to be added to the
          database.That would be a most valuable edition.
          Kattia
          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "A. A. Pasternak" <aap@g...> wrote:
          > Kattia,
          >
          > With over 7000 plants listed nobody is going to have everything.
          Which plant seeds are you looking for?

          > Al

        • kate bradley
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 17, 2006
            Thank you for being so helpful with a lot of hard to find information. Very much appreciated!
                                                                    Kate