[Fwd: [permaculture_uk] Food space permaculture UK]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2005
      Though this discussion on permaculture UK might be of interest.

      Rich

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
        In middle Norway 63,5 deg N, some studies were done before World War 2.
        THey came up with approx 1000 sqm (1 dekar), then some meat was
        included, i.e. some of the harvest was ment for livestock feed, e.g.
        above ground from Helianthus tuberosus, and mostly based on a ordinary
        / staple Norwegian diet, with barley, / oats,. lots of potatoes and not
        much fruit, if fruit at all , I don`t remember, and I don`t have the
        study available.
        Geir Flatabø