Re: Edible flowers [pfaf] Life and Death

  • A. A. Pasternak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hello Galwin,

      This site does give nutritional info on edible plants

      Here is a search of plants that grow in Central Europe

      Here is a search of plants that grow in Western Europe

      Could you buy seeds and plant/grow the other items?

      Al

      My Urban Garden projects
      http://urbanwild.diary-x.com
      Items wanted and Thanks [received]
      http://tinyurl.com/3vsuc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
        Many thanks I have found some supplamentals and the other greens are seasonal and I found a place where I can get frozen ones in a pinch.

        Yes, we can grow some things here and have set up a small green house for this this coming year, but here the planting is WELL over as we gte snow by October.

        but I met my required minimum 20 food items, plus treats so we are good to go. I picked up Wedjit today and posted a full report on the geocities, yahoo, iguanaden group site.

        I will certainly be using all of this information over time, so nothing has been wated I can assure you

        Again many thanks fo rthe help.
        David

        Yahoo! Mail
      • ewt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
          How are you and your iguana getting on?

          I shouldn't think it would be terribly difficult to come by dandelion
          greens! If you know anyone who grows turnips they may be willing to
          part with the tops, as well.