Life and Death

  • originaldu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Sonds extreem I know but is the fact.

      Currently trying to save the life of an abused green Iguana. Dietary
      requirments ARE A MUST:

      As such I am currently seeking direct informatin on the following ..
      On the content of 100mg weight or one serving cup of at least 10
      edible flowers which could be easily obtained from a local florist.

      Further more I require the exact data of the mg count of
      Calcium, Phosphorus, Oxalic acids, and protiens,
      which are contained in this measurment of each flower.
      IT IS REQUIRED that the food item hold at least 3 parts mg cont of
      calcium for every 1 part each of Phosphorus and Oxalic acids.
      Phosphorus = 1 mg
      Oxalics = 1 mg
      Calcium = 3 mg
      -----------------------
      Remaining calcium = 1mg
      which will be absorbed by the animal for use in the body.

      As each of these items combine with Calcium and deprive it from the
      animal, there must alsways be at least 1mg of calcium remaining
      after all the phosphorus and oxalic acids have combined with equal
      parts of calcium.

      NOTICE::::
      This is relevant for the dietary needs of a South American
      Giant Green Iguana and as such the data needs to be accurate
      as the animals life depends upon it.

      Send all responses directly to the below listed e-mail
      as mails will not be auto sent to the addy.

      David Gilliland
      US Army ret.
      Disabled VFW

      originaldu@...