Groundcovers + other plants

  • troya_1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hi all,

      I am adding "Vinca minor" and "Hedera Helix" in to parts of my garden
      they will be contained with a 1 fee tall wall, the "Vinca minor" will
      cover arround 100 SQR feet space and the "Hedera Helix" will cover
      about 200 SQR feet. But I also want to add some "Daylily" in the mix
      do
      you think they will groy in the middle of the ground cover or I
      should
      protect the "Daylily" space adding a wall or something?

      Thank you very much.