Cover Plant

  • neilbbish
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:17 AM
      I am desperately seeking a cover plant which is probably a dianthus
      species. It is of the sort which look like sea-urchins or porcupines:
      its spikes are emerald-green, and the last few segments of the spikes
      turn crimson-red. It's over-all shape is circular--it looks rather like
      a bicolor, spiny frisbee. Many, many thanks in advance to anyone who
      can help this Canadian offspring of a Lostwithiel-born mother!