Visiting PFAF this half-term week?

  • treaclemine2004
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2005
      Greetings,

      Looks like I'll be heading down to Devon and Cornwall for the week at
      09:00 tomorrow! My* family would love to visit PFAF whilst we're
      down, and maybe do a little work if there's something appropriate? I
      looked at the PFAF Website just now, but the news link is broken!
      Sorry for the lateness of this request, but can anyone tell me what's
      the score?

      Many thanks.

      * non-vegan :-(
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2005
        treaclemine2004 wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > Looks like I'll be heading down to Devon and Cornwall for the week at
        > 09:00 tomorrow! My* family would love to visit PFAF whilst we're
        > down, and maybe do a little work if there's something appropriate? I
        > looked at the PFAF Website just now, but the news link is broken!
        > Sorry for the lateness of this request, but can anyone tell me what's
        > the score?
        >
        > Many thanks.
        >
        > * non-vegan :-(

        For visiting the Cornwall site please ring 01208 872 963 or email
        kenfern1@....

        It not really possible to visit the Devon site at the moment. We're in
        the process of clearning the site and I'm trying to finish my PGCE
        course so won't be free until July.

        Rich
      • treaclemine2004
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2005
          Dear Rich,

          Many thanks for the rapid reply!

          > For visiting the Cornwall site please ring 01208 872 963 or email
          > kenfern1@b...

          I'll ring once we're arrived in the area?

          > It not really possible to visit the Devon site at the moment. We're in
          > the process of cleaning the site

          So you're the main 'guide', and there's no working parties this week?

          > and I'm trying to finish my PGCE course so won't be free until July.

          Ah! I'm doing a PGCE too, but with the OU, so I'm due to finish in December. I'm training
          in secondary science ...?

          Thanks! (I'm going offline at 08:30 tomorrow BTW)