Re: [pfaf] Plant for food coloring

  • A. A. Pasternak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      Hi,

      The PFAF database has information about that.

      Be sure to check out the bottom of the page too which lists only one plant as a food dye: carrots [the leaves]

      If you feed chickens the petals of calendula and/or marigold, their egg yolks get more yellow.

      Here is the link to the Dye page

      Kind regards,

      Al

      My Urban Garden projects