Re: New file uploaded to pfaf

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 24, 2005
      Hi All,
      We just had an article submitted on Neem from
      Mrs.Farzana Panhwar
      President.
      The Sindh Rural Women's Up-lift Group.
      157.C. Unit.No.2.Latifabad.Hyderabad.
      Sindh.Pakistan.
      E-mail. and farzanapanhwar @...

      Who is a bio-chemist, working in the field of organic
      agriculture and effects of pollution and environment of human and
      animal and plant health.

      Rather than send the attachment, I've put it in the files
      section of the yahoo group. You can find this at:

      20Indica%29.doc

      Enjoy

      Rich
    • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 31, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
        group.

        File : /Newsletter 3.2.pdf
        Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
        Description : Newsletter from Pentidy woods

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        pfafrich <webmaster@...>
      • Lena Israelsson
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
          Hello,
          Do you know if all species of allium edible? And are all parts of the plant
          edible?
          lena i

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 4, 2005
            It does not seem like anyone other have answered.
            According to Stephen Barstow, the answer is
            YES ! and
            YES.

            and the sulphur / thiols in alliums (as well as Brassicas) have
            important nutritional impacts on stressed bodies !

            Geir Flatabø

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
              group.

              File : /Trees by the Billion.doc
              Uploaded by : derriereupgrade <MrtnAskey@...>
              Description : Newsbreak on global forestry

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                group.

                File : /education
                Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                Description :

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
              • Jim
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                  I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                  this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                  unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                  to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need to
                  allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                  course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                  done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                  possibility?

                  --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > Hello,

                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                  > group.
                  >
                  > File : /education
                  > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                  > Description :
                  >
                  > You can access this file at the URL:

                  http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                  lfiles

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>

                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                    Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                    possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                    will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                    --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                    > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                    > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                    > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                    > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                    > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                    > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                    > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                    > possibility?
                    >
                    > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Hello,

                    > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                    > > group.
                    > >
                    > > File : /education
                    > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                    > > Description :

                    > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                    > lfiles
                    > >
                    > > Regards,
                    > >
                    > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                      ...all assuming that moderation is agreeable.

                      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                      > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                      > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so
                      there
                      > will be no more excuses for silly questions!
                      >
                      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                      > > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                      > > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an
                      option
                      > > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                      > > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                      > > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                      > > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                      > > possibility?
                      > >
                      > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                      > > >

                      > > > Hello,
                      > > >
                      > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                      > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                      > > > group.
                      > > >
                      > > > File : /education
                      > > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                      > > > Description :
                      > > >
                      > > > You can access this file at the URL:
                      > > >
                      > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                      > > lfiles
                      > > >
                      > > > Regards,
                      > > >
                      > > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                    • Richard Morris
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                        > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                        > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                        > will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                        There is a database section of the group, in that you could create a
                        table which could store references or such like, anyone could add
                        references to such a table.
                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008
                          Thanks Richard. We now have a group booklist/reading/info section:

                          Please feel free to add any references including links that provide
                          useful info for people.

                          Thanks

                          Jim

                        • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 4 3:49 AM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                            group.

                            File : /kentlaneshawinsnow.3gp
                            Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                            Description : The English Greenwood in deep winter

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 18, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                              group.

                              File : /V020709_14.290001.3gp
                              Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                              Description :

                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 4, 2010
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                group.

                                File : /Video-0001.mp4
                                Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                Description : Brightling Agroforestry Experimental Food Woodland Meadow - Video

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                Regards,

                                ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                              • ryborgryborg268
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 13, 2010
                                  Whoops! sorry about that. The file is listed here:

                                  ...Brightling Farm etc. Its very poor quality but I left it up there for novelty value.

                                  Cheers

                                  Jim