New file uploaded to pfaf

  • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 24, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
      group.

      File : /The neem (azadirchin Indica).doc
      Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
      Description : Article on Neem

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      pfafrich <webmaster@...>
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 24, 2005
        Hi All,
        We just had an article submitted on Neem from
        Mrs.Farzana Panhwar
        President.
        The Sindh Rural Women's Up-lift Group.
        157.C. Unit.No.2.Latifabad.Hyderabad.
        Sindh.Pakistan.
        E-mail. and farzanapanhwar @...

        Who is a bio-chemist, working in the field of organic
        agriculture and effects of pollution and environment of human and
        animal and plant health.

        Rather than send the attachment, I've put it in the files
        section of the yahoo group. You can find this at:

        20Indica%29.doc

        Enjoy

        Rich
      • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 31, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
          group.

          File : /Newsletter 3.2.pdf
          Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
          Description : Newsletter from Pentidy woods

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          pfafrich <webmaster@...>
        • Lena Israelsson
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
            Hello,
            Do you know if all species of allium edible? And are all parts of the plant
            edible?
            lena i

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 4, 2005
              It does not seem like anyone other have answered.
              According to Stephen Barstow, the answer is
              YES ! and
              YES.

              and the sulphur / thiols in alliums (as well as Brassicas) have
              important nutritional impacts on stressed bodies !

              Geir Flatabø

              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                group.

                File : /Trees by the Billion.doc
                Uploaded by : derriereupgrade <MrtnAskey@...>
                Description : Newsbreak on global forestry

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                  group.

                  File : /education
                  Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                  Description :

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                    I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                    this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                    unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                    to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need to
                    allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                    course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                    done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                    possibility?

                    --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > Hello,

                    > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                    > group.
                    >
                    > File : /education
                    > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                    > Description :
                    >
                    > You can access this file at the URL:

                    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                    lfiles

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>

                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                      Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                      possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                      will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                      > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                      > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                      > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                      > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                      > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                      > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                      > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                      > possibility?
                      >
                      > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Hello,

                      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                      > > group.
                      > >
                      > > File : /education
                      > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                      > > Description :

                      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                      > lfiles
                      > >
                      > > Regards,
                      > >
                      > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                        ...all assuming that moderation is agreeable.

                        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                        > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                        > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so
                        there
                        > will be no more excuses for silly questions!
                        >
                        > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                        > > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                        > > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an
                        option
                        > > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                        > > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                        > > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                        > > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                        > > possibility?
                        > >
                        > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        > > >

                        > > > Hello,
                        > > >
                        > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                        > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                        > > > group.
                        > > >
                        > > > File : /education
                        > > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                        > > > Description :
                        > > >
                        > > > You can access this file at the URL:
                        > > >
                        > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                        > > lfiles
                        > > >
                        > > > Regards,
                        > > >
                        > > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                      • Richard Morris
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                          > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                          > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                          > will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                          There is a database section of the group, in that you could create a
                          table which could store references or such like, anyone could add
                          references to such a table.
                        • Jim
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008
                            Thanks Richard. We now have a group booklist/reading/info section:

                            Please feel free to add any references including links that provide
                            useful info for people.

                            Thanks

                            Jim

                          • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                              group.

                              File : /kentlaneshawinsnow.3gp
                              Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                              Description : The English Greenwood in deep winter

                              Message 14 of 17 , Jul 18, 2009
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                group.

                                File : /V020709_14.290001.3gp
                                Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                Description :

                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 4, 2010
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                  group.

                                  File : /Video-0001.mp4
                                  Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                  Description : Brightling Agroforestry Experimental Food Woodland Meadow - Video

                                  You can access this file at the URL:

                                  Regards,

                                  ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                • ryborgryborg268
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 13, 2010
                                    Whoops! sorry about that. The file is listed here:

                                    ...Brightling Farm etc. Its very poor quality but I left it up there for novelty value.

                                    Cheers

                                    Jim