Re: [pfaf] Re: Milkweeds

  • richard miles
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2005

      deb <debhlv@...> wrote:

      --- I have looked over Mr. Miles' reply, and cannot find who Mr. Miles
      is speaking of. Can not tell if he is speaking in reply to my post,
      even. Thank confusing Y-group "improved" message delivery, and the deb
      being tuckered and scattered! <G>

      I do not know who the "she" is you refer to, Mr. Miles. I hope it
      isn't me, but can find no name. I do not teach at any college,
      university, or other place of higher education. I am *certainly* no
      artist.  I only speak for me. I hope I am not being rude, but could
      not tell if the following was in relation to me, so truly felt the
      need to clear that up.

      Will climb back under my rock now. Mr. Miles and others; please know I
      am confused and careful, not rude; at least, not intentionally rude!  deb

      In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, richard miles <reso47yd@y...> wrote:

      > debi novice <debhlv@y...> wrote:
      > I don't know where you are, but here in South Central
      > Iowa, the milkweed is in bloom from June through July,
      > pods form in August, and start popping late September
      > and into October. Hope that helps some. deb
      >
      > --- usagla <usagla@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > >  I have a question regarding the approximate first
      > > appearance date of
      > > the common milkweed's pod,(Asclepias).  Have the
      > > pods appeared as
      > > early as late June or mid-July?  The information is
      > > needed for a
      > > children's storybook I'm illustrating. It is
      > > imperative that the art I
      > > do is accurate.
      > >
      > >  Thank You.
      > >
      > >  Sincerely Yours,   go to any college or any university library -
      Or. had one of the best atists  of plants in the world . She taught at
      the University of Or.

    • MODEKA@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2005
        and after reading that I said to myself, "What?, does that have anything to do with a recommendation for groundcover that will thrive in western new york (genesee river valley)?