Green Thumbery

  • rock_survivor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      .....and so I says to this guy, " Shit, that's a pisser.... I just
      couldn't tell ya what would be the best ground cover for an area with
      minimal sun, moist soil and needed to grow fast and vivacious. Mayap
      there are those who know the soils of western new york in the genesee
      valley that could fill us in."

      and I listened..................
    • deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
        ---Ajuga, lily of the valley, vinca minor (periwinkle), wintergreen,
        and wild ginger are a few that pop to mind. Sorry, didn't realize the
        milkweed post was part of your ground cover thread. deb