[Fwd: environmental lecture]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: environmental lecture
      Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:00:32 +0100
      From: Simon Laman <slaman@...>
      To: <fim@...>

      I was wondering whether there was any way of circulating details of our
      forthcoming (free) environmental lecture to colleagues and contacts.
      Please see below.

      Best wishes

      Simon Laman

      Events Officer

      Earthwatch Institute (Europe)

      ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      *Thursday 23^rd June, 7.00pm – 8.30pm.*

      */Earthwatch Lecture at the Royal Geographical Society, I Kensington
      Gore, London./*//

      *South** American Forest** Birds – Ecotourism, Enterprise & Extinction.*

      Talks by Earthwatch scientists Dr. Dusti Becker & Dr. Donald Brightsmith

      From the stunning bird biodiversity of Ecuador’s Loma Alta cloud
      forests to the beautiful and highly prized macaws in the Tambopata
      region of Peru - how best can local communities conserve their
      environmental heritage?

      Admission is free but by ticket only.

      Contact Earthwatch on (01865) 318856; events@...;

      www.earthwatch.org/europe/events/index.html#eee

      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Simon Laman

      Events Officer

      Earthwatch Institute (Europe)

      Prama House

      267 Banbury Road

      Oxford, OX2 7HT

      U.K.

      tel 44 - (0)1865 318856

      fax 44 - (0)1865 311383

      *Projects in peril...** Help save the beautiful but threatened rock fowl
      <BLOCKED::http://www.earthwatch.org/expeditions/dzikouk.html> **in the
      heart of the Cameroon rainforest, or study the recovery of the elusive
      otter <BLOCKED::http://www.earthwatch.org/europe/discovery/otters.html>
      populations of the Upper Thames. Sign up today at
      www.earthwatch.org/location/reserve.html
      <BLOCKED::http://www.earthwatch.org/location/reserve.html>. *

      * *

      *Are you fascinated by the giants of our oceans? If so, then join us at
      our next lecture - ‘Grey Whales and Orca – Feeding Habits and Health.’
      www.earthwatch.org/europe/events
      <BLOCKED::http://www.earthwatch.org/europe/events>. *