Re: [pfaf] Heavy Metals

  • Warren Shelley
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
      Andrea and others interested,

      Paul Stamets, located in the Pacific Northwest US, has been perfecting a method of using different fungi to clean up and convert toxic waste and has increadable results.

      Here's his contact info:

      Paul Staments

      PO Box 7634 * Olympia, WA 98507 * USA
      Phone: (800) 780 9126 / (360) 426 9292
      Fax: (360) 426 9377
      Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Time

      Hope this info helps,

      Warren Shelley (Washington State, USA) wildgrower@.../RedDragonFarm@...

      Drakaika <drakaika@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I�m Andrea, I live in Buenos Aires and I actively participate in a  group who working to improve our neighborhood.

      We have achieved that the Government give us a little house with a garden for our activities, but I worry about the location of �the perm cultural garden� because is near a railway, so maybe the soil is contaminated with heavy metals.

      I�ve been searching plants able to clean the soil and I�ve found that the sunflower does but, is there any other plant able to clean the soil? Because we haven�t moved yet and by the time we do that, it�ll be late to sow sunflowers.

      Thanks

      Do you Yahoo!?