Re: [pfaf] Heavy Metals

  • Anna Fraser
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005

      Your English is absolutely excellent!  Green leaves and bursting buds to you. Anna
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
        Andrea and others interested,

        Paul Stamets, located in the Pacific Northwest US, has been perfecting a method of using different fungi to clean up and convert toxic waste and has increadable results.

        Here's his contact info:

        Paul Staments

        PO Box 7634 * Olympia, WA 98507 * USA
        Phone: (800) 780 9126 / (360) 426 9292
        Fax: (360) 426 9377
        Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Time

        Hope this info helps,

        Warren Shelley (Washington State, USA) wildgrower@.../RedDragonFarm@...

        Drakaika <drakaika@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I�m Andrea, I live in Buenos Aires and I actively participate in a  group who working to improve our neighborhood.

        We have achieved that the Government give us a little house with a garden for our activities, but I worry about the location of �the perm cultural garden� because is near a railway, so maybe the soil is contaminated with heavy metals.

        I�ve been searching plants able to clean the soil and I�ve found that the sunflower does but, is there any other plant able to clean the soil? Because we haven�t moved yet and by the time we do that, it�ll be late to sow sunflowers.

        Thanks

        Do you Yahoo!?