Re: [pfaf] Heavy Metals

  • Drakaika
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      Thanks Anna, some plants grow perfectly in my region (Buenos Aires- Argentina). Thank you very much

      Andrea

      PS sorry for my english... ;)

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Anna Fraser
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005

        Your English is absolutely excellent!  Green leaves and bursting buds to you. Anna
        Thanks Anna, some plants grow perfectly in my region (Buenos Aires- Argentina). Thank you very much

        Andrea

        PS sorry for my english... ;)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
      • Warren Shelley
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
          Andrea and others interested,

          Paul Stamets, located in the Pacific Northwest US, has been perfecting a method of using different fungi to clean up and convert toxic waste and has increadable results.

          Here's his contact info:

          Paul Staments

          PO Box 7634 * Olympia, WA 98507 * USA
          Phone: (800) 780 9126 / (360) 426 9292
          Fax: (360) 426 9377
          Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Time

          Hope this info helps,

          Warren Shelley (Washington State, USA) wildgrower@.../RedDragonFarm@...

          Drakaika <drakaika@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          I�m Andrea, I live in Buenos Aires and I actively participate in a  group who working to improve our neighborhood.

          We have achieved that the Government give us a little house with a garden for our activities, but I worry about the location of �the perm cultural garden� because is near a railway, so maybe the soil is contaminated with heavy metals.

          I�ve been searching plants able to clean the soil and I�ve found that the sunflower does but, is there any other plant able to clean the soil? Because we haven�t moved yet and by the time we do that, it�ll be late to sow sunflowers.

          Thanks

          Do you Yahoo!?