Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near Epping, Essex, May 27-29 2005.

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 3:24 PM
      Permaculture Introductory weekend at Dial House, near Epping, Essex, May
      27-29 2005.

      Led by Graham Burnett and Ron Bates

      "Permaculture shows us how to make the most of our resources by minimising
      waste and maximising potential. But living ecologically and sustainably
      doesn't mean giving everything up, but relearning the value of nature,
      understanding new ways of being wealthy. Permaculture methods can be applied
      now, whether you are gardening, doing the shopping, looking after kids or
      building your own home. Permaculture is not about getting away from it all-
      it's about taking control of our lives, our individual needs and our common
      future."

      For further details see
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      Pics from previous courses
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/coursepics/page.html

      Cheers Graham Burnett www.spiralseed.co.uk

      Please forward to anyone else who you think might be interested, ta!