Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 398

  • E. Nuss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      I don't know about Puerto Rico but here in the drier
      portions of the states puncture vine has become a
      vicious "weed". It's uses don't seem to make up for
      the fact that folks can't walk barefoot in dry,
      disturbed places like roadsides, meadows, deer paths,
      etc.. It really deserves its name and has punctured my
      feet on numerous occasions. It's not like a prickly
      burr that lodges in the skin, puncture vine will go as
      deep as the thorns will reach if you put your weight
      on it. Be careful where you put it!

      - Elisa

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/8HGP.B/5WnJAA/a8ILAA/bAOolB/TM

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250