fencing workshop

  • Liz Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      FENCING WORKSHOP - 20 March 2005 - 10-4
      at Beenleigh Meadows, near Harberton, Totnes

      Learn to carry out stock fencing with Trees for Health and the South Devon
      Commnunity Supported Farming group. We will be carrying out fencing and gate
      hanging as a practical workshop. We are fencing off an area of 500 trees to
      prevent them being nibbled by grazing animals. Although Trees for Health is
      not involved in the grazing of animals, the land we are planting trees on
      will have stock at certain times of the year. We prioritise the planting of
      trees and their protection.

      The trainer's fee is being funded by the Life Into Landscapes scheme, so
      places are free. Booking is essential & 8-10 places are available.

      Please contact us if you would like to attend & please pass this onto others
      who may be interested.

      Best wishes
      Liz Turner
      Chair, Trees for Health