need for new projects?

  • silvy179
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hi all!
      My name is Silvia, I work in research and because of my huge
      interest in permaculture and organic farming I would like to start a
      project; something like demonstration farms and ways to provide info
      and extension for people in this matter. I live and study in Romania
      and here people practice this kind of agriculture, but without
      knowing almost anything about it.
      If any of you wants to be involved and can contribute to my work,
      please let me know.
      For any info you would need, I'm here to answer.
      Thank you for reading this and I hope in a future colaboration!
      Yours,
      Silvia