Re: [pfaf] Chestnuts&Romania

  • Robert Allen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2002
      Ute Bohnsack <sustag@...> wrote:
      Please let me know, Robert as I'd love to plant some
      if I knew they'd actually fruit.

      Let me know if you want to try some of the seeds I
      have. I can post some to you. It's a bit late to be
      starting them now but it's worth a try. I'll also try
      and get you the locations of the places where they
      have been planted and fruited, and you can compare
      soil and temperature to your place.

      Robert

      =====
      BLUE: http://www.bluegreenearth.com