Re: Blagdon up for sale (was: [pfaf] Pfaf website now up and running

  • King Amdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005

      Shame you coudn't have got a team together.....

      To sort out a nursery and some sales and pay of the loan!

      I hadn't realised that things were so serious.

      I should think you could get at least 100000 for it....more if you have planning on the static and much much more if you have planning for a load of holiday chalets...(probably I guess a million or so..mmmm) ..... these could be eco chalets for a centre or something...a big project with a need for full time paid employees and all the rest of it. You'd have to put a new planning application in with the designs for the eco chalets and all the rest of it. But you have made a good start.....lots of interesting tree plantings and so on. This could be a eco-village...just that if you have holiday planning it only allows residency for 10/11 months in the year.

      The concept..the ideal is just too anarchic I think! Hey blackbird, that's a fiver for that worm....get away??!!!

      It just does't work with money!

      If you sell, don't get ripped off.

      Can't you get the original investors to let go of the loans? If not there's gotta be someone on this list with 90000 grand spare.

      OM SHANTI SHANTI!

      Blessed be,

      King Amdo.

      Good to see the new site up and running Rich!