Fw: [pfaf] FREE monkey puzzle nuts! and other matters....

  • King Amdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Whoops sorry, I've done it again, that wasn't suppost to go on the list, apologies everyone, and Klaus.

      I've no more left by the way everyone.

      I once found a road kill badger which I picked up to skin. The badgers brains felt loose and floppy inside the scull...this is how my head feels...and yet I am still alive..how can this be?

      I did a wicked ritual with the bader by the way, skinned him at a 'Domen' sacred site, offering the body and the animal spirit to the ancestors and the goddess.

      Om