Rif: Re: [pfaf] Re:Recipe needed!!

  • riwob@tin.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2002
      Dear Richard Morris,
      Sweet chestnut is a widely grown winter fruit in Turkey and especially in Bursa which is about 250 km to Istanbul. In that city, 5th biggest city in Turkey, a sort of sweet is made from chestnut and it is very delicious.
      However, perhaps you could purchase this fruit from a local Turkish market and as far as know you may find some of them in Northern London.

      Good luck

      Dr Ali Yıldırım