Walnut and Chestnut seed from UK production trees!!!!

  • King Amdo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hi again (don't worry this will be the last for a while, I don't want to hog the list)....

      .....But this is important. I've been growing big seeded tree seeds for a while now (I can only seem to get these sort of tree seeds to sprout), germinating them in a way that a guy called Steve who lives in North Wales showed me years ago. He has a amazing native tree nursury, with beautiful oaks, birches and so on, all in pots, masses and masses of them, vey organised, and nothing is sold, all the trees are planted out in the area, geurilla planting of 5-6 foot trees on the grazing denuded Mountains of Cymru...hiding the trees in bracken, on slopes and so on so they can get away.

      Now I'm into this ethic, but no so much the work!...so I developed an easy method. Just put the seed into old fertiliser sacks with a load of good damp woodland type soil/leafmold in the winter. Put them somewhere inside, a shed or whatever) In the spring put the bags outside away from squirrals. leave to grow in the bag for a season. Separate carefully next winter and plant out around the place.

      So anyway, having got into food forestry, vegan style, I have been looking for good genetics of chestnut and walnut...in food terms...good production cultivars in the UK to collect seeds from. Not easy as this is a new field. At last I found a supply of chestnuts and walnuts for food (and thus very very cheap...£3.50 a kilo)...locally grown nuts...

      Don't be put of by the meaty stuff.

      Too late for this year, but put this in your diary for next september and get a few kilo's. This translates into hundreds of good food trees at a sane price. One problem with this batch, the walnuts kept on opening like they wanted to be eaten rather than sitting nicvely in the soil and waiting to germinate in the spring!

      The best tasting food ever!

      mmmm

      OM
    • quercusrobur2002
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 13, 2005

        > So anyway, having got into food forestry, vegan style, I have been
        looking for good genetics of chestnut and walnut...in food
        terms...good production cultivars in the UK to collect seeds from.
        Not easy as this is a new field. At last I found a supply of
        chestnuts and walnuts for food (and thus very very cheap...£3.50 a
        kilo)...locally grown nuts...

        Hi there Mr Amdo- this sounds an interesting idea, however I always
        thought that chestnuts did not grow true to type, ie, that in order
        to propogate a certain variety of chestnut it would need to be
        grafted from a scion of the parent variety, in much the same way as
        apples, pears, cherries, etc.

        Ie, a nut planted from a particularly edible and delicious variety
        would not necessarily produce a tree that produced nuts with similar
        characteristics, in much the same way that an apple pip from the
        most delicious Coxes apple would most likely produce a tree that
        yielded not particularly useful crabs.

        Is this not the case?

        Graham
      • King Amdo
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 13, 2005
          oh, I wasn't going to say anything else for a while, but seeing as you put this poser and I do know that chestnut and walnut cultivar seedlings do tend to be similar to the parents...or at least the mother. This is something to do with how they are bred...Useful apple cultivars a one in a million of seedlings...not so for walnuts etc..we shall see anyway. You do find that nurseries sell seedling trees from edible cultivars sometimes (at a much lower price that grafted...but still 3/4 pounds each)....and its so easy to grow them yourslef! I did hear that thesedays, in general, there is a much lower demand for seeds, that people want 'instant satisfaction' type thing and they have the money just to buy plants and not seeds. I like growing plants from seed...it's satisfying and you can grow loads and give loads away.

          I just want to say that also that REAL permaculture, seeing as it was discoverd by observing natural and tribal systems (i.e. non monetary sytems) should be this way.

          So I do share myself, and I don't often get stuff back, and often get treated as 'a punter' by people, but this doesn't stop me, I plant stuff oout for the birds and wild animals.

          Of course I'm aware of 'he 'real world'...but...but actually I have discovered the 'sorce code' for 'babylon' (money system) and once you know either you 'drop out' or you aim for this or you become evil!...

          Check this out, only for those with strong stomachs....
          The conculsion of this analysis SHOULD be at least individual transcendence to a world of real time magic....as for the collective, community wide possibilities, well now since I wrote this tract, I'm not so sure. Maybe its not possible to 'turn around western karma'...maybe the negative karmic weight is too much. There are huge and horrific factors containing peoples consciousness....and many of these negative energies/trips infiltrate new age circles.

          Anyway I don't want to start a debate or have a barrage of 'your mentally ill' type comments thrown at me...this is for your information. Thats it.

          The main thing to remember is that there are an infinite number of realities and that we are only (speaking individually) contained in this one by our minds! ..and you can 'teleport' (instant space time travel) into these realites whilst you are still alive (forget the masoci con trick). I use Cannabis to do this sort of magic!  this really is possible, this how Cannabis is used in India...these sort of Ideas being real and mainstream and not shoved into hippy head trip unatainable unrealistic hippy ghetto type thing. Unfortunately the way society tends to work here in the west (for the resons follow this link)...is to, as a maliagn process usually, rather than a overt plot, to identify such people who have occult sensitivity' and send then scitzaphrenic! I have this counterviewing energy thrown at me quite a lot.

          Anyway the tide of goddess consciousness is pushing at this 'old age' construct of negative karma, and one way of the other it's finished.

          By the way, as some might know trees are conscious...in the occult reality they are tree spirits, and can be helpful and healing allies! I discovered this sort of amazing magic through what some people call 'front line' protesting..which of course is stuff that anyone can do! Anyone can lob some Mother Earth into a machine or a fuel dump. And this does work, and it was the Mother (I wouldn't have the bottle otherwise.) Jesus, I even went on a 'pixy tour' to Ireland...bought a map showing all the current motorway constrcutions....lost count of the number of dead machines! the dieties would shapeshift space and time to protect me!

          Incredible. But now it seems that however much work is done things are starting to boil over..temperatures are rising at an increasing rate...there's been about 2 days of frost so far this winter here in Kent, England...and people thinkits goanna settle down like southern europe or something!!! I'll be there tripping on best Cannabis watching the water boil away around me! I've just been out in the woods and there are mosquitos...only used to very rarely see them in mid summer. Shame I miss the snow.

          Om Shiva!

          Thank you.

          Blessings,

          King Amdo .
        • King Amdo
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 13, 2005
            One last thing that I forgot.....can you imagine a reality like the garden of eden but without the anti female/goddess programming?

            A sort of auspicious space where magic is real, and reality changes by magic to suit your needs?

            The ideal forest garden! hey it's right outside!

            This is what is possible with the right magic. (non christian).

            Thus ultimately, despite 'everything that we've learned', reality is non rational...reality is not fixed....giving you good production trees!

            ...but of course that's not the 'real world'..in fact I'm some sort of hippy werido, who's magic and headstate must be trashed and the real world must carry on....carry on dealing, selling, money money money...

            OMPEACEKRISHNAKRISHNAKRISHNAOMSHANTISHANTICOMPASSIONMOTHER
          • Martin Naylor

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 14, 2005
                Sorry I did say that I don't want to start a debate about this, but I will say that you are wrong, I know from my experienece in a untrashed tribal area...Kumoan in the Hindu Himalaya that the religious/magical senario is very effective and powerful and amazing at achieving real results both in terms of personnal consciousness and 'outside' results. I really think that the 'anti religious' thing that we have in the west is a actually a sane reaction to the inherent negativity of christianity. They is huge value and great power in Indigenous culture and religion...something that has been erased by 'blightyism' etc here. You cannot dismiss native tribal culture in this please mr westerner however pretty your words may sound. Have you just shapeshifted an entire new mountain range into existance? NO? Then please shut up.

                Thank you.

                OM SHIVA!

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 14, 2005
                  Could I please request that debates of this nature are emailed between interested people separately to this list? Lets also accept diversity in views.
                  Liz

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 14, 2005
                    mmm, of course as I suggested, but thinking about it, again here we see an entirly inappropriate reaction to actually evidence of state ritucl racist child abuse!

                    AGAIN....

                    This, Liz dear, is I'm afreaid to tell you actual AND TRUE nature of the babylon (christian) money system! This IS the nature of 'the problem that we are having to deal with.

                    Have some respect.

                    ...I guess our christian friend doesn't like that...nor obviously do you!

                    APPROPRIATE RESPONSE:

                    Something along the lines of...

                    MASSIVE RESPECT AND SOLIDARTITY GEEZER.

                    Blessed be.

                    King Amdo.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 15, 2005
                        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Turner" <liz7@l...> wrote:
                        > Could I please request that debates of this nature are emailed
                        between interested people separately to this list? Lets also accept
                        diversity in views.
                        > Liz

                        Yes I quite agree.
                        I'd like to keep the pfaf list to specifically
                        plant/gardening/sustainable agriculture related topics. There are
                        plenty of other forums for more general discussions.

                        Hopefully list members can respect this and try to keep on topic and
                        remain civil. I'd prefere not to have to use moderator privalages for
                        anything other than stopping spam messages.

                        Rich
                      • King Amdo
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 15, 2005
                          It's a matter of re-incarnation rather than bloodline Tibetan...so this is what you might call 'spirit talk' ... the stuff behind the head games of 'reality'...most people don't operate on this level and most people wouldn't talk on this level face to face...(remember keep it normal, keep it shallow).

                          I just KNOW what my reincarnation is from India...particularly the Himalayas...one just 'knows'. It is another reality there. It was like going from one extreme to another...from a soceity in North wales, where I live most of the time, where the local people are programmed (in trems of magic) by 'the beast' to try and use actually there own bardic saints as scpaegoats for the nightmare regime...this happening basicially as a malign procress rather than  a overt plot. (but not always if you have 'peace convoy' police record!). Its not a matter of, mainstream or famous person creedos...that's not important, and this applies to anyone. I would recommend for people in the west to visit these places...it is truely incredible....and the lightening goes BANG BANG BANG BANG etc etc etc just like in 'Monkey' from a storm invocked by the holy people. (sometimes!).

                          The amount of books that people read, course that people go on, etc etc, here in the west (because people are rich is incredible...and it's all very unlike India here....I mean for example you have the 'Life Foundation' here in North Wales who are definietly 'anti drugs' even though they are a sort of Ashramic Hindu Indian type senario with their guru, 'manny' and the use of Charras in Hindu Shinite rituals (you invoke the diety to be present in yourelf!) OM SHIVA!...and they are as paranoid of Charras and thus Lord Shiva as the police freemasons. Ar-ha! (and of course this 'dodge ashram' appears to be the main wholefood/permy place in the Bangor area...and of course the mainstream (very british) Free Tibet campaign do business with these facsist scapegoaters. (unfortunately 'still' part of masonic plot). Arr of course, just rememebring, they are giving their power away as part of this dodge hierachy to 'the guru'. Whats he doing with all this enrgy?...egosing probably.

                          I.e. What the Native American's call 'plastic shammans'...a huge tendancy for his to occur in the west because of the nature of the way society is held together...as I reveal in link to the ritual abuse site. What Native Americans are teaching if they are teaching anything is for poeple in the west to get into their own real Native tradition..which here for Native UK'ers is Anglo saxon and celtic goddess magic..and of course the amazing gentle peaceful and powerful totally differentiated 'brigantee' ancient goddess cult reality....I would recomend people to visit the Callanish goddess temple reality making 'machine' on Lewis, Outer Hebredies. Who built this? The goddess!..The local present day christian (the outer hebridies was only taken over by christians realitively recently...look what they've done to Hirta!)

                          One thing that I thought and said to people in India (they are very much into guru's there) is that you don't need to via a guru to access the goddess!

                          One last thing, I think that people 'overteach' in permy circles...too much human 'direction'....when really if the way the space is foculised in terms of magic is correct (ie basically protected from malign influences) then 'Jah guidance' type thing would tell you where to plant and what to palnt and so on...and eventually the thing becomes a 'goddess intellence'...and not just blind ignorant nature...as i said like the garden of eden but without the anti goddess stuff...Krisha's garden! So if you are luck enough to experience this sort of 'auspicious' reality than the goddess stops the slugs from eating your food plants and so on...you would not have to use (non toxic or otherwise) pest killers. Thats the way it works. The 'west' is the ultimate malign space/energy...Native and tribal possibilites can incarnate a truely magical and auspicious space. (try and keep money out of it!).

                          You can see the possiblilites for malicious energy degrading yuor magic garden because, of course you NEED a whole load of pest and slug killers, ans once you start killing things (from the viewpoint of this 'High cast' (In eastern terms, not a spacegoat 'class' trip like in the west but based unpon accumlated good karma of good deeds and so on))...then your karma gets a bit screwed up, and 'here come the slugs'!

                          I'm in a bit of a loony bin situation here because I'm making this garden here in kent, may parents house, and my Dad is JUST PYCOTICALLY stuck in 'straight line' world...trashing through the sacred spaces that happen...it's really horrible!..because what you are doing with this sort of 'alchemy' is actually changing yourslelf...and then to have the masons channeling through your own dad...it's a nightmare as you can imagine...until the silly fucker is right inside my fucking head!

                          I can see why witches and so on get driven scitzphranic by the masons and end up slaughtering their own parents!

                          Trust me people, the 'Life foundation' are poison..they play 'negative head games'..like born again christians...kinda trying to 'catch' hold of one by 'dirty' and abusive talk behind ones back. That sort of 'games' are tabboo in real Tibetan circles...bcasue of the danger of triggering a pyscosis and so on and just stupid anyway.

                          ...of course to ones face..."YES HELLO JIM HOW ARE YOU TODAY" (special loud voice for the scitzahrenic and the 'punter'.)

                          Horrible people.

                          Sorry about the 'full on' claim for respect...that's sort of stuff from another scene...something to my now erstwhile friends in the 'convoy'...where the 'currency' is hashish..a donation for the geezer that's solved the masons riddle...and an incredible survivor, no ov course not, just another punter and this crew is suppost TO KNOW.

                          I have to say I will always be eternally grateful to Bill for the permaculture thing...a ethos that makes no separation, no one being excluded, even a paraniod scitzphrenic 'child aware' (sick) peace convoy disease, but actually a reincarnated Tibetan Bodistava saint! (tust me it certainly is not just the police masons that do this scapegoat act, but many many in the alternative and new age scene'. Maybe it's something to do with the british..I guess I should have got out years ago!

                          Many Many Blessings Bill.

                          Blessed be.

                          OM

                          ONLY THE RIGHTIOUS MAY ENTER THE KINGDOM OF MOUNT ZION!

                          COMPASSION!