Hi

  • Joe Djemal
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hello,

      I just joined the list and I noticed you're having server problems. I
      have an apache server on a 1mb down 256k up dsl line. If that's enough
      bandwidth i'd be happy to host you free of charge.

      I've been involved with Brickhurst permaculture farm for more than 10
      years.

      My usual email address is joe@...

      Regards,

      Joe
    • Helena Makwana
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2009
        Hi to all !!
        this is the first time i am writing to the yahoogroups..
        Could anyone suggest me the write method of carrying out pesticide analysis of herbal origin medicines..

        Cheers to all!!!  Ms.Helena Makwana.

        Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/

      • matthew@b-and-t-world-seeds.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2009
          http://www.google.com.ph/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enPH319PH319&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=pesticide+analysis+of+herbal+origin+medicines

          Usually gas chromatography-mass spectrometry

          Although I have seen people testing with a pendulum !

          Matt

          �
          Cheers to all!!!� Ms.Helena Makwana.

          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/