Koanga Gardens nz

  • Steph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      hi just went to look at the "plants for a sustainable future website"
      and its gone.
      whas wrong with leeds university?

      I am a New Zealander and amoung friends and family and in my home
      look towards
      ways to encourage sustainable developments in general living.

      I am a recent member of a great garden organization named KOANGA
      GARDENS
      whom are based in the north island of new zealand.
      http://www.koanga.co.nz

      There are some very interesting and active people that work here,
      maybe some of you
      would find interest.

      Best wishes

      S.K.Hogan