[Fwd: Reeds]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      This sounds an interesting resource.

      Rich

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Reeds
      Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:19:14 -0000
      From: Reeds from Seeds <info@...>
      To: <webmaster@...>

      Dear Richard,

      With interest I found and read your web site the other day. I tried to
      speak with you, but it was inconvienent you might remember. I have been
      away and busy since that day an have not had chance to send this email
      earlier.

      I grow Norfolk reed (Phragmites australis) primarily here in North
      Wales. I do also offer a limited range of marginal wetland plants. My
      customers are such as the water utilities, contractors creating reed
      beds for filtration purposes. Also the Wildlife Trusts, RSPB, Wetlands
      and Wildfowl Trust at Slimbridge. These customers buy reed for habitat
      creation work all over the UK. Increasingly I am finding customers
      wanting to create a reed bed, or reed area in their gardens at home.
      Also caravan parks, farms, etc.

      I also supply reed into Southern and Northern Ireland, the Scottish
      Isles and as far south to date as the Isle of Sark in the Channel Isles.

      Our production is about 1/2 million reeds per year.

      I was interested in your information and idea for your web site. I would
      like to include a link and possibly include text around it in my web
      site, which is currently being updated. I wonder if I could ask the same
      of you to provide a link and maybe a little text as to what we are
      trying to achieve on your site.

      Perhaps you would get back to me about this proposal. The link to my
      site is at the bottom of this email.

      Kind Regards
      Geoff Durno
      */Reeds from Seeds