Earth Stars CD

  • Liz Turner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
      The new 'Earth Stars' CD!! Songs of Permaculture from Permaculture
      Musicians. Recently released & available here!

      A great Christmas present for all permaculture friends!

      Trees for Health is selling this CDs to raise much needed funds. We are
      currently planning our tree planting season and have set up 3 tree nurseries
      in the South Hams. We also run educational activities focusing on trees and
      health (of communities and the land). In the spring we will be starting to
      harvest tree parts for traditional herbal remedies and foods. Our work aims
      to reconnect people and plants with trees/woodland as the focus. Please
      contact me if you would like more details, would like to join, donate or
      volunteer.

      For more info check out www.treesforhealth.org

      In the meantime contact me to buy the CD from Trees for Health! Quality
      songs for just £10. Below is more info about it. Also check out
      www.permaculturemusicians.co.uk

      'Earth Stars' is a benefit CD of songs that is intended to raise money for
      the important work of the Permaculture Association (Britain) & for other
      smaller projects around the UK & abroad. But that doesn't mean that the
      standard of the contributions is anything other than high - there are some
      real gems on board just waiting to be discovered. Indeed, it is intended
      that by listening to this CD you will be led to investigate more of the work
      of the contributing musicians, as well as gaining much pleasure &
      inspiration from these songs & supporting permaculture through your
      purchase.

      Look forward to hearing from you.
      Liz Turner
      Chair, Trees for Health
      www.treesforhealth.org
      info@...
      01803 762180
    • steve stuffit
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2004
        hi there
        i am thinking about growing oca instead this year as a potato replacement. Does anyone know where i could get hold of some (uk based)? thanks

        steve
      • luc abts
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
          Hi,