Re: Simphytum tuberosum

  • klem2wen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
      For wound i have made tincture from roots and also root flour. You
      just put it on a wound and it creates a dry scurf.
      A year ago i have used it on muscule pains(th workout was too hard)
      but on the next day the pain was even more severe. It could be
      because of more blood was coming into tissue... I don't know,
      really...
      As for edibility i have eaten leaves in batter.
      I have heard about coffe substitute, but have never heard that the
      roots are or poisonous or edible...

      2wolk