[Fwd: change of message]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: change of message
      Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:29:38 +0000
      From: maureen rooksby <philandmaureen@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      Hi and thanks for putting our message on your website. We get at least
      one enquiry a week from it. We have moved since then, could you replace
      it with the following:

      Phil Rooksby and Maureen Rooksby are now in Portugal and busy preparing
      to open their visitor centre and forest garden to the public. If you
      are interested in supporting our work, promoting the ideals of
      self-sufficiency & sustainability, please write (in the old-fashioned
      way) to us at:
      Monte da Horta, Sao Pedro, 7630-215, ODEMIRA, Alentejo, Portugal.

      At the moment we would be particularly grateful for offers of seeds &
      young plants of any edible species. Just pack them well and send by
      airmail. There will also be opportunities for volunteering, especially
      with planting, in 2005.

      Many thanks
      Phil & Maureen

      --